Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Updates and re-organization

Well, I've given in. Since many of the same links are on various D.C. Blogs, I've developed somewhat of a surfing pattern. I've also realized that I hate it when the links aren't alphabetized, and I have to work to find a page. So, rather than be a hypocrite, I finally broke down and reorganized the links. So congratulations Asian Mistress, you're on top now. Additionally, I'm following suit and moving Phil of the Playaz Ball into the D.C. lists. As far as I'm concerned, he belongs.

We've got a six-pack of new ones up as well. In alphabetical order, please welcome Marci from Baby Bananas, who should have been immediately added when she joined our fantasy football league. I was remiss, my apologies. Next we Chase Daniels of Chase-ing Random thoughts, who writes a fantastic blog and I believe works for XM Satellite Radio. I hope she doesn't mind that I've gotten "Sirius" about my investments. We also have Circle V, who is a regular in the D.C. blog circles, we've just missed her each time, but this mistake has been remedied.

Okay, new paragraph. The CPMC Chef will be linked on here forever, as long as my stomach exists. I still have to get up to his restaurant for those cheese grits I'm hearing about. Crazy Girl City pretty much deserves a paragraph of her own, her blog is funny as hell, and best of all, it's direct and blunt. How refreshing, take note ladies. And lastly, we have Seth from the D.C. Male's Perspective, who either is, or has taken the role of Kathryn's younger brother. Our blogs are somewhat dominated by women, so it's always good to get another guys writings linked up.

That's all for now, I have a couple of huge posts in the works, including a couple more additions to The Captain's Greatest Movies. I'm also working on a different sort of Happy Hour idea with I-66, details will soon follow.

As always, blog recommendations are good, if you know someone who writes well and deserves a link.

14 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Haha YES! Theoretically, I should be like third as City Sparkle...but I like it on top. ;)

Wed Sep 14, 02:26:00 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Huzzah!

Wed Sep 14, 02:55:00 AM  
Blogger The Captain said...

Yeah, I-66 pointed that out to me as well, I got things confused. I also totally missed the alternate meaning of you being on top, but double entendres seem to be the theme around many blogs recently. See Painting D.C. Pink for examples.

I'll fix it when I stop being lazy again.

Wed Sep 14, 03:24:00 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

oh come on, like 2 is many?

Wed Sep 14, 03:46:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Seth self-declared his little bro status by starting to call me "big sis" in email. I encourage it.

Wed Sep 14, 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger Sparklebot said...

OOh OOOH. Link me!

Wed Sep 14, 01:49:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Smash, I will say that you do entertain - and anytime I get to see "mogwai" in print I can't help but laugh.

Wed Sep 14, 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Why thank you for the link up!

Wed Sep 14, 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Sep 14, 03:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And all this time, I wasn't even holding a grudge! What a waste of potential seething bitterness. Pshaw!

:)

* edited for glaring spelling errors

Wed Sep 14, 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger The Captain said...

What happened today? I think we've had more people comment today than any other, and it's only 11:30. We should have more linking and football arguments. It seems to provoke responses.

Wed Sep 14, 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

[Insert random comment to increase total comment count here.]

Wed Sep 14, 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger The Captain said...

I dunno about that being necessary AUA. Certainly, we are happy when people write on our site, but we're not comment whores. If we were, I-66 and I would just argue about sports on EVERY post instead of just half of them. Thanks for the readership though, and great post yesterday.

For everyone else, go to Direct Current and read the post about Iraqi Rodeo.

Wed Sep 14, 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

more blogs to check out..

cool

Thu Sep 15, 01:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home