Friday, September 16, 2005

Taking a break

I have something to write here but will save it for later as late last night I learned of what The Captain posted below. I am part of a tightly woven group of friends. We’ve known each other for a long time - many since elementary school – and over the years we’ve become like family and, as a result have gotten to know fairly well the parents and siblings of one another. I’m saddened to hear of the ailment that plagued The Captain’s father. He’s an extremely likeable individual and I know how much he means to The Captain as a father and a friend. I’m confident he’ll make it through this but – and those who know me well know what it means for me to do this as I’m not close to what you’d call a religious person – I did say a prayer for him. Here’s hoping it all turns out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home