Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What the F***...??

Okay, I'm just going to file this under "What the hell happened?"


THAT'S CARROT TOP!! This isn't right at all, this guy is supposed to be an annoying, obnoxious skinny little weasel. Now understand, I'm still 95% sure I could kick his ass, but there's doubt now where there was none before.

And yes, this has been verified as authentic, not photo-shopped. Roids? Fitness made Simple with John Basedow? Can someone explain to me what happened here?

5 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

That is frightening.

However, he was kind of buff before in his ads if you looked closely - I remember commenting on that.

But now, damn.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Wed Aug 24, 04:57:00 AM  
Blogger The Captain said...

From what I've heard, he now works taking his shirt off into his stand-up routines.

Sara, in answer to your first question, many people enjoy being gym rats. I'm usually one, even though I've been out the past three weeks because of my knee. I don't have any desire to be that muscular, I'm happy with my current build, but it's certainly more appealing than weighing 400 pounds.

Wed Aug 24, 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

That looks like Ronald McDonald after years of steroid abuse.

Disturbing, indeed.

Wed Aug 24, 01:49:00 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Those pants are dangerously too low for me. Eeeeeewwwwww...

Wed Aug 24, 08:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Madara said...

The content on your website is very useful for people sbobet ดูบอลสด who need this information directly.

Mon Jul 01, 02:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home