Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Of Mice and Elephants

Can we quit with the “Ricky Williams left his playbook in his hotel room” bit? He left a 2-page gameplan. Big f’king deal. Even Nick Saban said it was nothing compared to the other problems the Dolphins have. The media perseveres, however, insisting upon saying that he left his “playbook” in his hotel room and expressing outrage that he could be so forgetful. Please. A playbook is hundreds of pages (except maybe Chicago’s, which has just two plays: “duck” and “cover”), you don’t just leave that on the nightstand. So, let’s just bury this and forget it happened instead of trying to make Williams look more irresponsible than he actually is. Even Saban said it was “mouse manure” compared to elephant poo. Small problem, big problem. Hey, media, get it straight.

Strange Search-That-Leads-Here Of The Day: "pictures of dicks under 6 inches"

there are so many things wrong with that...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Captain said...

How did that search lead here? I thought it was Painting D.C. Pink that wrote about Jude Law.

Tue Aug 23, 08:48:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I would hate to admit that search lead to my site (do they know something about me??)

I will say I recently had a "Tom Wopat nude" search lead to my blog. I have no idea how.

Wed Aug 24, 01:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home