Thursday, September 22, 2005

Fingerpointing

Raffy’s at it again. Rafael Palmeiro has evidently said that it was a teammate that gave him the substance that might have been responsible for his positive steroid test and subsequent suspension.

I’ll wait while you yawn.

Why doesn’t he cut his losses and just go away?

And speaking of steroid users, what’s up with Barry Bonds deflecting steroid questions toward the Katrina crisis? Shameless, really.

And to think sometimes I actually wonder why I’m not more of a baseball fan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

At least he quit using steroids. Although for the record, Sammy Sosa is my least favorite baseball player ever.

Fri Sep 23, 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

so it was a vitamin shot given to him by Miguel Tejada... Raf is just grasping at straws here and looking more and more lame every time he opens his mouth.

Fri Sep 23, 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home