Thursday, July 28, 2005

Foiled Again

I expect that I-66 will come along and edit this, and add details as necessary. All I'm going to say is, if you don't want to play, don't join the league.

Our soccer game got canceled tonight due to lightning. Well, it turned out the other team reallllllly didn't want to play. To the point that they did not even go down to the field, they stayed in the parking lot (at least, they were there when I arrived) and they fucking cheered when the lightning kept coming, because they wouldn't have to play.

Am I within my rights to be pissed off about this? I can understand worrying about your safety, but actually cheering because you don't have to play the game? Why even bother joining a soccer league in the first place.

So anyway, their captain came down to officially go over the cancelation with the referees and I-66, our G.M. Now admittedly, I have a bit of a temper that gets away from me sometimes, but I felt I was in my rights pointing out that I had heard the cheering, and asking why his team bothered joining. His response was some mumbling about there being no point to playing, along with a veiled threat, something along the lines of "We'll get you next time, buddy." That was when I decided to let him know he and his team were acting like a bunch of pussies.

Like I said, I should learn to control myself a little more, but I call it like I see it sometimes. Thanks a lot assholes, for being a waste of my night. We could have been out at the Happy Hour tonight with everyone else, but instead, got to be whored by you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home