Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Untitled

I have yet to chime in on Live 8 but I won’t add to the previously existing encouragement. Instead I’ll just say that, armed with my new camera (Canon, 1GB compactflash card, room for 700 pictures... BOOM), I plan on being the primarily responsible individual for the picture taking that will undoubtedly occur. See, Deep Cover tends to take [in my best Bill Walton voice] terrrrrrible pictures while drunk (read: 3 weekend nights out of 2, not a typo), so I must accept responsibility, with the help of some other trip-going less-drunk people.

Also, indeed we have a game tonight but I myself have 2. They’re back to back and at fields that are a couple of miles apart… so that means play, take off the cleats (have you ever tried to drive in them? It feels like your foot isn’t even touching the pedal), drive to the other field, change out of sweaty jersey and into clean jersey, put cleats back on, play for what may be another 90 minutes. I suppose I do it to myself so I ask no sympathy… what I ask instead is that you do an anti-rain dance to make sure our games aren’t rained out tonight – perhaps while listening to “The Rain” by Missy Elliott (I can’t stand the rain…). Thanks. ‘preciate it.

1 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

no tickets necessary... check these out:

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4661742/detail.html

http://www.nbc10.com/live8/index.html

Thu Jun 30, 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home