Saturday, June 25, 2005

The Champion

Looks like yesterday was interesting. It appears The Blonde of "Blackberry Debutantes" fame is willing to defend her Baltimore roots tooth and nail. I will say this, military exemptions should probably be in place for the rules mentioned in the last post. Admittedly, I was wondering whether or not to feel bad for the "poor girl with no home" until the part where she was slapping me up the frontside of my grill. Well disguised shit-talk, but rest assured, this isn't over.

Now then, onto my triumph. Not that I would ever be accused of being full of myself, but if I may be so bold, all of you are in the presence of greatness. Why, you ask? Because yesterday evening, I took down a tournament on Pokerstars. That's right, first freaking place. Now sure, you could say it was only a $1 Sit N Go tournament, that there were only 45 players, and that I only won $14, but to hell with you then. How many people get 1400% return on anything? I'll just sit here while you all bask and worship me. Worship DAMMIT!!

On another note, a bunch of us are going to be at the Nats game tonight, watching them smash the Blue Jays. Thankfully, a game was finally on last night, so at least I was able to do something while I was busy re-imaging my entire computer (don't ask.) A 3-0 gem by Loaiza, who I have to admit turned out to be a much better acquisition that I expected. I'm going to get to see Livan Hernandez for the first time tonight. I don't want to be overly confident, but I see that Nationals with yet another victory, widening their lead.

Oh and Ms. Blonde, I might point out that with last night's unfortunate loss, your Orioles are no longer in first place in their division, while my Nats are. SUCK IT TREBEK!!

So did I mention I won a poker tournament last night...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Captain said...

What am I recognizing here? The Orioles lost again tonight. They're starting to slip. Meanwhile, I witnessed the Nationals, in person, kick some ass tonight. Pictures should be up soon once we figure out how to make them work.

Sun Jun 26, 07:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home