Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I wish I was kidding

Say it ain't so.

Jeb Bush for NFL Commissioner? If that happened, we'd see headlines like this next year:

NFL DECLARES WAR ON MLB, SAYS THEY'RE HIDING STEROIDS... SOMEWHERE

PRICES OF NFL MERCHANDISE RISING WITH NO END IN SIGHT

NFL DEPUTY COMMISSIONER HITS FRIEND IN FACE WITH FOOTBALL, FRIEND SORRY FOR GETTING IN THE WAY

COMMISSIONER BUSH: 'I AM THE COMMISSIONER. I COMMISSION.', NFL IN TROUBLE


Get it right, NFL. Reggie Bush, yes. Jeb Bush, no.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Oh God save us!

Seriously, dumbest move ever.

But damn, your headlines are funny as hell.

Wed May 24, 09:04:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I am suprised you have not posted about the arrest of Gilbert Arenas and teammate in south beach...

Wed May 31, 05:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeb Bush = WTF?!?!

wow....

Tue Jun 06, 08:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home