Thursday, April 13, 2006

Don't call it a comeback

So we're catching up on a lot of sports news here. I apologize for the lack of posting, but keeping up two blogs is no easy thing (ahem).

Terrell Owens to Dallas: Oh, like it needed to be any easier to hate Dallas?

US 1 - 1 Jamaica: No big deal, though neither of those goals were pretty, and Tony Meola just looked awful. My World Cup roster is to come.

Duke lacrosse scandal: It's not looking very good for the stripper now is it? A lack of matching DNA is a crucial blow to her case. I feel sorry for those kids if it turns out she fabricated it. Sure, it wasn't the wisest thing for them to have had such a party, but to lose their season over it is a little extreme - if it turns out not to be fact. Now, if her allegations are legit, then they deserve whatever it is that they get.

NFL Draft: Oh yes... another year without a first round pick. These mock drafts are fun, though. I think I can outscore Vince Young on the Wonderlic. Houston is crazy if they don't draft Reggie Bush - but I don't believe for one second that they won't.

Bonds on Bonds: Stop me if I start to care.

Wizards Wilting: But still in 5th, poised to face Cleveland in the first round. Hold on, boys. I'd rather play Cleveland right now than any other of the top 4.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. How can you hate "America's Team" besides the fact that they have mada a living out of destroying the Redskins..

2. The U.S. Men's Soccer team is a joke. Tie Jamaica, pathetic, and I don't care how many non-starters were on the field. It will be a quick World Cup for them as Italy and Chech Rep will be advancing through. Their #4 FIFA Ranking is the biggest joke of all. It's all because of T.V. Ratings so they can make money when the W.C. comes around.

Mon May 01, 04:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home