Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Here and there...

- The Owners' vote on the latest CBA proposal looms. I'm not holding my breath, but I am anxious. 24 votes needed, right? PLEASE get 24...

- Houston Dynamo? Seriously?! That's awful. Certainly you could have come up with something less cookie-cutter.

- Arrington's departure does not a happy me make. I will be even less happy if he goes to the Giants. ESPN writes that, should Arrington go to New York, he'll be reunited with former teammate Aaron Pierce. I'm pretty sure that they mean Antonio, unless Antonio's changed his name, aged more than 10 years, and became a tight end.

- Congratulations Lady Vols. May the SEC title not be your only one this March.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought they were Houston 1836? I like the pseudo-Euro names, but shouldn't it be Dynamo Houston? Like Dynamo Kiev? weird.

Thu Mar 09, 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home