Friday, November 04, 2005

Week 9: 66 Reasons Not To Go To Vegas

Hands down, this is unequivocally the worst season I’ve ever had. It’s a good thing I don’t plan on going to Vegas before the end of the season. I mean, with my luck I’d pick the Browns, getting points on the road, against the only winless team in the league, and have them lose.

Oh wait…

Week 9:

Falcons (-2) at Dolphins
This is the only time I’ll take herpes over hitting a wall with my head… Pick: Falcons

Lions (-2) at Vikings
So THAT’S where Brad Johnson’s been hiding… Pick: Vikings

Chargers (-6) at Jets
I dunno. This Bollinger kid’s looking better and better… Pick: Chargers

Texans at Jaguars (-13)
There’s no place like home, Houston… Pick: Jaguars

Bengals (-3) at Ravens
Scary defense? Nevermore… Pick: Bengals

Titans at Browns (-2)
Whose performance was worse last week?... Pick: Browns

Panthers (-2) at Buccaneers
Tim Rattay: getting closer and closer to starting with each passing week… Pick: Panthers

Raiders at Chiefs (-5)
So maybe Brandi Chastain’s just been running around in Randy Moss’s jersey all season… Pick: Chiefs

Bears (-3) v. Saints
Stop me if I start to care… Pick: Bears

Seahawks (-4) at Cardinals
Whatever happened to all those Cardinals-as-sleepers analysts?... Pick: Seahawks

Giants (-11) at 49ers
Did anyone else know that Eli Manning’s completion percentage (51.1) was actually lower than Michael Vick’s (52.4)? In case you’re wondering, that says more about Eli Manning than it does about Michael Vick… Pick: Giants

Steelers (-6) at Packers
When Mike Sherman’s cooking Thanksgiving dinner with his wife and her phone rings, he walks out of the kitchen in a huff and cancels Christmas… Pick: Steelers – and yes, I realize Charlie Batch is starting.

Eagles at Redskins (-3)
I don’t like this line. Nick Novak/John Hall wins it. Or Jose Cortez loses it… Pick: Eagles

Colts (-4) at Patriots
What will they have to say on Tuesday?... Pick: Colts

Last Week: 4-10
Season: 47-66-4

2 Comments:

Blogger The Captain said...

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen you pick against Washington. I was kind of hoping for a blowout, myself.

Fri Nov 04, 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

I've done it. Very few times in the past, though. Normally it's the big spreads that get it but I think Sunday will be a tight game decided at the wire. And the possible lack of David Akers makes me feel good.

Fri Nov 04, 08:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home