Friday, October 28, 2005

Week 8: Gold Rush

So I hear Antonio Pierce is making a little noise about this one, and the Redskins supposedly having "lowballed" him on a contract offer. After this one, the lesson learned will be that the grass isn't always greener... especially when it's the Meadowlands and they don't even have real grass.

Week 8:

Jaguars at Rams (pick ‘em)
When Mike Furrey rolls out of bed, he turns off his alarm, puts on his slippers, and brushes his teeth – all without being down by contact… Pick: Jaguars

Redskins at Giants (-2)
If Tiki Barber can get tackled by the dude in the convenience store, what’s gonna happen against the Redskins defense?... Pick: Redskins

Vikings at Panthers (-8)
I want to make another cruise joke… but I just can’t… Pick: Panthers

Browns at Texans (-2)
Someone please explain to me how the only winless team left in the entire league is giving points? Even at home?... Pick: Browns

Packers at Bengals (-8)
Bengals management is having a dome installed overnight for Brett Favre… Pick: Bengals

Cardinals at Cowboys (-9)
Probably not, but this looks really good in print… Pick: Cardinals

Bears at Lions (-3)
Jeff Garcia, piloting the Lions one leg at a time… Pick: Lions

Raiders at Titans (pick ‘em)
Looks like that Raiders/Vikings trade is working out really great for both teams… Pick: Raiders

Chiefs at Chargers (-6)
The new streak starts now… Pick: Chargers

Dolphins at Saints (pick ‘em)
All week Ernie Conwell’s been holding things with two hands and close to his body… Pick: Dolphins

Buccaneers (-11) at 49ers
Happiest player on the field: Tim Rattay… Pick: Buccaneers

Eagles at Broncos (-4)
Yeah. Now let’s see what happens when Jake gets blitzed… Pick: Eagles

Bills at Patriots (-8)
Most Overrated and Perhaps Idiotic Return of the Year: Tedy Bruschi… Pick: Patriots

Ravens at Steelers (-9)
Steelers may cover the spread by scoring 10 points… Pick: Steelers

Last Week: 5-7-2

Season: 43-56-4

2 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

no no, I hate New England too... the thing is I've picked them twice this year when they've been the favorites (against Carolina and against San Diego) and both times they've lost. I like the trend.

Sat Oct 29, 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

I got in the shower after my game and it was 16-7 Bills... I got out and it was 16-14 and the Pats were knocking.

I guess the lesson here is: Don't shower

Mon Oct 31, 07:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home