Monday, October 03, 2005

Let's play a little game

It's called "Winners and Losers". I show you pictures and you tell me who are the losers and who are the winners. Good? Good.

playoffs, baby


awww... is he crying? I think he might be.


sure, they weren't playing each other... but still valid


Begin.

addendum: from Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback column:

Who said the Patriots are dull? "I love that guy," Pats tight end Christian Fauria said last week of Tom Brady. "I wish he didn't have a girlfriend."

Tell me, Christian, what position do you play again?

2 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Maybe if Fauria switched to wide receiver Brady would dump his girl? Brady seems like more of a pitcher than a catcher to me...

Mon Oct 03, 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Fauria would probably be happier at center with Tom Brady's hands wayyyyyy up... well. You know.

Mon Oct 03, 04:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home