Monday, February 13, 2006

Who am I?

I am a professional athlete.

When I was injured, I was unable to participate in the qualifying for my team's international competition.

I complained, petitioning to have an exemption made for me.

I was successful in getting myself onto the team, bumping someone more deserving of the spot from the team.

I flew halfway across the world to participate competitively, only to come up lame in practice.

I withdrew from the competition, tucking my tail between my legs and saying that not winning the competition at this level would be okay, even though I went so far out of my way to get here.

I will now watch on TV as the person I originally bumped off of the team now competes in my place, just as it should have been in the beginning.

I suck.

Who am I?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is pretty wack. Now they're going to show 12 hours of Michelle Kwan's greatest hits.

Mon Feb 13, 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger The Captain said...

I completely agree. The other girl got flown in, which is good, but she missed out on the opening ceremonies, which is why Kwan is a bitch. Fuck her.

Tue Feb 14, 11:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home