Thursday, January 05, 2006

Champs/Chumps

Congratulations, Cowboys fans. You finally have a football team you can be proud of - the National Champion Texas Longhorns.

Oh, what's that? Most of you aren't even FROM Texas? Well I'll be damned, who knew? Maybe this weekend you should explain why you root for such a crappy team, then. Yanno, since you don't have anything else to do.

PS: Pete Carroll, what's up with going for it on 4th and short so late in the game? It didn't work the first time you tried it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Um, can I get in the line of girls Leinhart would do?

Did anyone read Simmons today? Classic.

Thu Jan 05, 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

I just found ANOTHER Cowboys fan (a friend from high school who grew up solely in PA). What is it with these people!? That makes THREE Cowboys fans now who I know that have never been to TX.

Thu Jan 05, 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

The running diary? I did. Those are my favorites - I'd like to thank myself for making me an ESPN insider and able to read his past posts.

Fri Jan 06, 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home