Monday, December 26, 2005

Section 420, Row 12, Seat 8

...the place from where I witnessed the Washington Redskins 35-20 whuppin of the New York Little Giants. They say "the proof is in the pudding" and since I don't currently have any, proof of my presence will have to be in this blog...

A few of "The First Ladies of Football"

Our Tailgate Club wristbands didn't say anything about sightseeing... But they DID say something about about free food and drinks! Hey, dude, get out of the way.

Don't work too hard, John. It's only extra points for you today...

"Hey Chris?"..."Yeah Patrick?"..."I've got a funny feeling I'm playing today..."

Pre-game flatulence is frowned upon in the tunnel

Team-building exercise

The Giants line up for the slaughter

Sweet sweet victory...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were the cheerleaders doing milling around outside with the commonfolk?

Hmmm, I wonder if any resonably attractive woman could put on that uniform and get to walk unhindered down to the sidelines...

Tue Dec 27, 07:43:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Rich - they came out of one of the Tailgate Club tents you can see off to the right of the 2nd shot. A large group of them came out before I could get the camera on and ready (I, like you, would not have expected to come so close to them). Actually, I have a picture with me and another friend with 3 of the cheerleaders at training camp in Carlisle 3 years ago... an accessible group, those ladies are.

Tue Dec 27, 07:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home