Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Rest in Peace, Edward "Buddy" Moore

My grandfather died today. Sad, but not unexpected. He had been sick for months, years even. Occasionally, he had even said he didn't want to live, which is never easy to hear coming from anybody, let alone your own blood. Though I haven't seen him in years (he lived in rural New Mexico) I'll always remember the childhood times, going to visit the cows, nights playing cards.

Rest in peace, Edward "Buddy" Moore. Heaven waits for you.


***It's been a transitional period recently folks. I'll be back soon. There will be a new blog coming, a personal one where I can bitch about art, movies, and other stuff. This blog will return to being 100% about its original purpose, sports.*** Till then, take care, and go read I-66 in all his wittiness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Good to hear from you, Cap'n.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Thu Dec 29, 03:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home