Friday, October 21, 2005

Week 7: On A Roll

Stop the presses. Yours truly was 7-6-1 last week. I can't contain myself. I'm on a one-week roll and I'm looking to go 12-2 this week... but I'll probably be closer to 2-12 - but hey, I can dream.

Week 7:

Packers (-2½) at Vikings
Never count Brett Favre out of a game on the road in a dome 2 weeks after his opponents were on a debauchery-filled cruise on Lake Minnetonka… Pick: Packers

Chargers at Eagles (-4)
Advantage: Tomlinson… Pick: Chargers

Saints at Rams (-3)
I don’t know what’s more sad… Watching the Saints force Jaime Martin to beat them, or the fact that he might actually do it… Pick: Saints

49ers at Redskins (-13)
Anyone who thinks the Redskins aren’t blitzing 80% of snaps in this game is crazy… Pick: Redskins

Colts (-16) at Texans
And I thought 13 points was a lot… Pick: Colts

Steelers at Bengals (pick ‘em)
It’s not just talk anymore… Pick: Bengals

Lions at Browns (-2)
ZzzZzZZzZZzzZzZ… Pick: Browns

Ravens at Bears (-1)
…ZzZZzzZzZZzZzzZzzZ… Pick: Ravens*

Cowboys at Seahawks (-3)
Seattle: Doing the Texas Two-Step… Pick: Seahawks

Titans at Cardinals (-4)
What precisely have the Cardinals done to merit this?... Pick: Titans

Broncos at Giants (-2)
Even Jake Plummer’s not afraid of the Giants secondary… Pick: Broncos

Bills at Raiders (-3)
Raiders fan’s worst nightmare: “Randy Moss – doubtful”… Pick: Bills

Jets at Falcons (-7)
I can’t do it. Not with Vinny at the helm… Pick: Falcons

Last Week: 7-6-1

Season: 37-49-2

* = because the Ravens are on the road, this game will be televised on CBS. I have this sinking feeling that we will be forced to sit through this garbage on Sunday. Vomitous. Absolutely vomitous.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Senator said...

When can the Lions get good again?

Now that is a bet worth...um...betting on?

You are right about the snoozer this weekend. *sigh*

Maybe I should post that picture w/out the black dots...that would be more exciting, huh.

Fri Oct 21, 09:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home