Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A tribute to my buddy, I-66!

Let me tell you all something. You DON'T want to mess with I-66. Sure, he's kind, smiling, congenial, but if you cross him, watch out. Look on in FEAR...



A: Sweet hat, the perfect accessory to "The Man."
B: You can't sneak up on him, he has hearing like a bat!
C: Smiling...giving you the eye...but remember, he's a mean son of a bitch.
D: A jaw of absolute IRON!
E: The manliest chest this side of the Mississippi.
F: I have it on good authority these are 20-inch guns!
G: He's a high roller...did you expect any less?
H: See that? All access baby! The man has connections!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH I-66! CAN YOU DIG IT?!?!

Happy early birthday, buddy.

8 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Why thank you... I cannot turn down a birthday tribute, even if about 7 weeks early.

Tue Oct 04, 02:37:00 AM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Haha that's a great picture and description.

Tue Oct 04, 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Very funny, guys. But be careful, you never know when "DC Gay Sports" parodies might pop up! :) Just kidding.

Best word verification ever: fekup

Tue Oct 04, 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

ahem.. this was not a collaborative effort, K.

Tue Oct 04, 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

hee hee

I'm not saying, I'm just saying!

Tue Oct 04, 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Love the hat!

Tue Oct 04, 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

that hat was $10 at a booth at Live 8. I think I need to find a way to incorporate it into a halloween costume...

Tue Oct 04, 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

Happy Birthday from me, I-95, the 405, I-10, Detour Route and the always sexy Soft Shoulder.

Here's your present for Sunday - bet the bank on the Colts (-14)and take the over on the Skins (+34.5)

Tue Oct 04, 08:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home