Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Maddening

Madden update, not that you care.

Should have had my copy of Madden in the PS2 last night. FedEx decided to deliver at 11:30 in the morning and I wasn't there. Who knew?! People work?! Holy hell on a hotplate! So when nobody answered (though my dog presumably barked menacingly, as always) the FedEx f'ker took the package to the leasing office. When I got home there was a notice on my door saying the package was there so I went over. I got to the front door and there's a letter saying the office will be closed the rest of the day for the "company picnic." So here I am, 24 hours later, with the game at the leasing office. I'll be going after work to get it but, seriously, FedEx freak, just slide it in the mail slot thingy like most regular people. Signature optional. Thanks. Asscorn.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Captain said...

You skipped work to play a video game today, didn't you?

Wed Aug 10, 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Lousy FedEx bastards. Denying a man his right to play video games! What's that all about?

Wed Aug 10, 08:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home