Thursday, June 23, 2005

Calling All Yankee Haters

I can't resist.

I hate the Yankees. Well, first I hate the Cowboys, then the Yankees. Duke Blue Devils basketball is close but the Yankees are definitely 2nd. Granted my rooting interests are with the Nationals, but way back before the Expos left treadmarks in exiting Montreal on their way to DC and before the pile of crap that is Peter Angelos made so public his efforts to keep baseball out of our wonderful town, I once rooted for the Orioles.

- I saw games at Memorial Stadium.
- I got burned on my arm by hot coffee and had to go to the Fairfax INOVA Hospital ER on the night that Cal broke Gehrig's streak and demanded not to be seen before the game was in the books and the record officially broken.
- I hated Jeffrey Maier.

And we all know that one cannot be an Orioles fan and like the Yankees too... besides, who likes the Yankees but Bronx residents and gutless bandwagon jumpers? So, without further delay, the picture that has brought a smile to my face and at least 7 consecutive minutes of laughing:

Yahoo photo, click here ... and check out Gary Sheffield's hands.

1 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

JJ Redick... don't get me started. As the saying goes... DUCK FOOK!

Thu Jun 23, 09:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home