Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blackberry Recognition

Well well well, it looks as though drunken nights in Adams Morgan are indeed not in vain. Cheers to the Blackberry Debutantes who were more than kind enough to sign our friend's bachelor party shirt on one of his last nights of freedom, and who have now linked to us from their blog. I'd have a drink (or three) in their honor if not for the fact that we have a soccer game at 9:15 tonight - so I will await the weekend to properly celebrate the occasion. Wish us luck, anyways, as we hope our game has not been cancelled due to Mother Nature and her cranky attitude. With proper fortune we will return victorious.. and sweaty.. and smelly.. but mostly victorious!

1 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

I can imagine. Consider me on your side as far as blogger happy hours are concerned. I am not much of a fan myself, despite being somewhat of neophyte in the blog world.

And yes, glorious is a word I would use to describe our prior non-blog-related meeting... However it would not be a word I would use to describe our game last night... oy.

Thu Jun 23, 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home