Sunday, October 16, 2005

CBS Sucks

Alright, this has been bothering me for a while, and since I'm thinking about it now you all get a rare weekend entry from me...

Who do I have to sleep with to keep the Ravens games from automatically appearing on my television taking up one of the NFL programming slots every Sunday? The Ravens have been awful this season and were awful last season. Don't get me wrong, I like the Ravens. I rooted them all the way to the Super Bowl when they won it with Trent Dilfer as their quarterback. But, in case you CBS folks haven't realized, the RAVENS ARE NOT OUR HOME TEAM. What makes you think that people this side of the beltway want to be forced to watch Anthony Wright leading their putrid offense through 3-and-outs all game when there are better games on CBS that can be shown? This weekend the Ravens are going to be on television again, squaring off against Cleveland. Of course there are better games on TV that CBS could show at 1pm:

Jaguars at Steelers
Dolphins at Bucs
and even Bengals at Titans

Screw you, CBS. Fix it now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more. CBS does indeed suck.

Sincerely,
All TV viewers under 55 years old

Sun Oct 16, 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger The Senator said...

Go Blue.

Mon Oct 17, 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

I don't care about CBS- all I want to know is, what does The Captain think about the sixth Rocky movie?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/17/film.stallone.reut/index.html?section=cnn_mostpopular

Mon Oct 17, 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Get satellite.

Mon Oct 17, 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

DirecTV does appear to be the proper solution, with Sunday NFL ticket.

Mon Oct 17, 05:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CBS fuckin sucks ass shows no good sec football games fuck u CBSUCKS

Mon Oct 09, 07:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home