With TiVo as my guide, my thoughts on the Redskins preseason game against the Bengals...+ Clinton Portis, form tackler
- Keiwan Ratliff got... JACKED UP!!- Clinton Portis, injured running back
- This should speak for itself, and now CP appears to be firmly in the anti-preseason camp. Let's hope he's ready for the opener.+ Rocky McIntosh and Robert McCune, McBallhawks
- They always seemed to be around the ball. Sure, it was with the 2nd and 3rd teams but it's worth noting.- Todd Collins
- Stay healthy, Mark Brunell- O-Line Depth
- Ditto, O-Line starters. Part of the reason Todd Collins looked so bad was that the O-Line couldn't keep the rushers out of the backfield.+ Jason Campbell
- Coming out of college I thought he was overrated (I still do, by the way). He looked alright last night, and was completing some decent balls (the one over the top to Buck Ortega was fantastic), up until he appeared to miss his pre-snap read and threw an out right into the zone. He's still green and has a bit to learn, but there's some promise there.+ Starting D
- Twice the starting offense for Cincy had the ball in field goal range, and twice they had to punt. I don't believe the Bengals had positive offensive yards out of their first team.
Yeah, it's the first preseason game and not much can really be gleaned from the results. That said, it's freakin football and I'm glad it's back.